Terms And Conditions
By using any or all of the web, software and sms services provided by ComJagat.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of service (hereafter referred to as "tos").
- You are legally responsible for any activity that occurs and content that is posted under your user name, nick or display name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not discriminate, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate others in the ComJagat.com user community, public figures or companies.
- You may not use ComJagat.com services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose & should ensure that the service does not go against national security and/or national interest of Bangladesh and shall solely bear the liabilities arising out of this end if any.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, copyright of the content, links ("content"), that you submit, post, and display on these services.
- Any money users earn through using ComJagat.com services can only be withdrawn at terms defined by ComJagat.com.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack any ComJagat.com service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ComJagat.com.
- You must not use information attained through ComJagat.com services to create or submit unwanted email to anyone ("spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of ComJagat.com services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will be subject to termination of ComJagat.com user account or legal action depending on the severity of violation. while ComJagat.com prohibits unacceptable conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that ComJagat.com cannot be responsible for the user generated content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the these services at your own risk.
- ComJagat.com reserves the right to modify or terminate any of its service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- In case of billing related discrepancy, ComJagat.com reserves the right to make final decision to reconcile the revenue figure.
- ComJagat.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- ComJagat.com may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these terms of service.
- ComJagat.com accepts and encourages posting of content from ComJagat.com services to be displayed on external websites. However, pages on other websites which display content hosted on ComJagat.com server must quote appropriate source and provide a link to it.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to any ComJagat.com service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account.
ComJagat.com encourages users to contribute and share their news, views, opinions with the ComJagat.com user community through its services.
ComJagat.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. ComJagat.com will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. In order to make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit ComJagat.com to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you, to the best of your knowledge, believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.